– Review contractual commitments, customer specifications, or related information to determine logistics or support requirements. (Analyze logistics processes)
– Determine logistics support requirements, such as facility details, staffing needs, or safety or maintenance plans.
– Propose logistics solutions for customers.
– Evaluate effectiveness of current or future logistical processes.
– Provide logistics technology or information for effective and efficient support of product, equipment, or system manufacturing or service.
– Evaluate the use of inventory tracking technology, Web-based warehousing software, or intelligent conveyor systems to maximize plant or distribution center efficiency.
– Develop logistic metrics, internal analysis tools, or key performance indicators for business units.
– Prepare or validate documentation on automated logistics or maintenance-data reporting or management information systems.
– Develop or maintain cost estimates, forecasts, or cost models. (Estimate costs of goods or services)
– Design comprehensive supply chains that minimize environmental impacts or costs.
– Design plant distribution centers.
– Engineering / Technical management / Supply Chain background
– Minimum 2-5 year’s work experience in Logistics
– Very analytical. Able to map flows & identify solutions
– Will work as link in pin for Site Master plan between Engineering & Supply Chain
– Provides opportunity to work on other Danone Global engineering & Supply Chain projects
Job Responsibilities – Sourcing the new suppliers for developing the price to reduce to cost of products. – Developing the...Apply For This Job